Compendial Discussion Group
Compendial Discussion Group (CDG) Overview:
- Works with industry, industry groups, and pharmacopoeias to promote quality and function of public standards.
- Meets immediately after the NJPQCA monthly meeting to review and discuss common, general compendial issues affecting the industry.
- Holds 2 full-day summer meetings at a pharmaceutical company of one of our members.
- Issues agenda prior to meeting. NJPQCA members will receive agenda.
- Maintains meeting minutes to share with NJPQCA members.
- Discussions include benchmarking and information-sharing, including discussions concerning interpretation and implementation of compendial standards.
- NJPQCA is a voting delegate of the USP Convention.
New Announcement! European Pharmacopoeia Workshop in NJ – October 24-25, 2023
NJPQCA is pleased to announce that the EDQM will be holding a European Pharmacopoeia Workshop in New Jersey on October 24-25, 2023. As in the past, NJPQCA invited EDQM to conduct their Workshop here in NJ, and facilitated the arrangements and program with them.
This is a wonderfully unique opportunity to learn more about the European Pharmacopoeia, and to have direct discussions with EDQM leadership who will be conducting the Workshop.
Please see more information on EDQM’s website https://www.edqm.eu/en/european-pharmacopoeia-workshop.