Compendial Discussion Group
Compendial Discussion Group (CDG) Overview:
- Works with industry, industry groups, and pharmacopoeias to promote quality and function of public standards.
- Meets immediately after the NJPQCA monthly meeting to review and discuss common, general compendial issues affecting the industry.
- Holds 2 full-day summer meetings at a pharmaceutical company of one of our members.
- Issues agenda prior to meeting. NJPQCA members will receive agenda.
- Maintains meeting minutes to share with NJPQCA members.
- Discussions include benchmarking and information-sharing, including discussions concerning interpretation and implementation of compendial standards.
- NJPQCA is a voting delegate of the USP Convention.