The New Jersey Pharmaceutical Quality Control Association (NJPQCA) is an organization whose membership encompasses pharmaceutical industry professionals from New Jersey and several other states with a mission to encourage and stimulate dialogue among Quality Assurance/Control and Regulatory Compliance professionals by providing forums and networking opportunities for the exchange of views on technical topics and regulatory issues relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
The 2023 FDA-NJPQCA Conference is on May 23rd! See our FDA Conference page for more details and to register.
New and Renewing Members:
Click Here to Pay 2022-23 Membership Dues – link will take you to Eventbrite
- Professional Association established in 1954, and incorporated in 1969
- Members from various segments of the pharmaceutical industry
- Hosts a monthly luncheon meeting with speakers presenting topics of interest to the industry
- Monthly meeting provides an opportunity to learn and to benchmark with colleagues
- NJPQCA Compendial Discussion Group is a subcommittee that meets after the monthly meeting, and works with industry, industry groups, and pharmacopoeias to promote quality and function of public standards
- NJPQCA is a voting delegate of the USP Convention